Saturday, August 10, 2013

communications

Today I received a missive from someone who had a dream, wherein our recently deceased, mutual friend sent her a message for me.  The message was that he heard me and that he was there (with me).  The dreamer and I have never met, although we have both heard of each other.
So goes the morning.
As I recently told another friend I often feel that I am not good at being a human being.  Not that I'm a bad one, just some confusion about the lay of the land.
Or perhaps a rather huge confusion about the geography of here, and now.
I find the best way to navigate this lack of clarity is to paint.  Then I am making beautiful maps.  I suspect they are largely unrelated to what other humans perceive, but always hope that the tourist delight I take in making them will come across.

No comments: