Monday, January 4, 2010

January on Pandora

The cold was cold, but the wind was freezing....on the way to see Avatar yesterday morning (the only not sold out show as of three days ago).. and then to be plunged into the fecund world of Pandora's illuminated nights, ferned, predatorialized days, and screaming dives off mountains floating in mist ripped skies. Nice. I greet you 2010, with a smile for all blue people with nerve fringed braids.

And a note on how people get where: someone arrived here, from Alabama, by typing in: brain lichen
not so different from Pandora

2 comments:

James Robert Smith said...

I'm happy that you enjoyed AVATAR. It's amazing how much business it's doing. I haven't seen it yet. I will, I suppose. I've learned not to bet against Mr. Cameron.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.