Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Chairs & blanks

After returning from upstate where an incredibly green and lush garden hosted fat rabbits, energetic humming birds, and gigantic squirrels throwing down hickory nuts day after day....I look back through an urban tunnel to a place where there was a blank in the studio that I filled (you'll have to wait as it isn't finished) and a deck with jewel coated chairs.
All in a bemused fuddle of memory now that I am a bit of drift in the tide of New York...but I glean the spark of color that throws down the short time line and meets my brain head on, here in the other studio.






1 comment:

James Robert Smith said...

Your places are stark contrasts.

I have always enjoyed watching squirrels. They're amazing creatures and I almost always see them do something amusing or interesting.